Contact Us

If you have any questions, you may contact the Settlement Administrator, or you may call Class Counsel. You should not contact the Court, Genworth, or Genworth’s Counsel with questions about the Notice or the settlement, although you may contact Genworth, as usual, about your policy, benefits, or any election letter received.

Please ensure that you include your name and your return address on all correspondence.

writeIcon Write Us:

Haney v. Genworth Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 2860
Portland, OR 97208-2860

phoneIcon Call Class Counsel:

1-800-348-6192 (Toll-Free)

phoneIcon Call the Settlement Administrator:

1-855-662-0078 (Toll-Free)